Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today's Plan

My day went nothing like i expected... The car broke down. I thought all day how much easier this day would have been if the car just fixed itself! I would have saved SO much time and accomplished SO much. Then I think about the days where my car IS working... and i think to myself "when my car is broken i feel like i could have done so much more... when my car is working im too lazy to use it!" Although this may not be entirely accurate, i can definitely see that this is something i need to work on. I am idle when i could be doing something, and when i cant do something i am mad and accuse my being idle on the horrible events that occurred... Anyway I am convicted by my time management... it has now been an entire week since i last played a video game... not sure how dissapointed i am in that... but i will say God has spoken to my heart in so many ways.

Thanks for stopping by :D

No comments:

Post a Comment