Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sorry for the Spam!!!

Well guys, thanks for all of your help with the music stuff lately. This is my official apology!

I AM NOT TRYING TO SPAM!

I have been trying to learn how to use this thing called Reverb Nation - its actually pretty cool. Well its been slightly irritating but i am definitely figuring it out! I promise i am going to minimize my RN(ReverbNation) advertisement with irrelevant widgets down to once in the morning and once in the evening. Seriously - I am annoyed with all the spam i have been sending out. There was no other way to learn how to do it than to keep trying! Thanks for everyone sticking through it, even though i am sure that your phones were buzzing of the hook with FB status updates, Tweets and MS updates. I ask for your forgiveness! lol - thanks so much guys!

If you still love me and feel in any way that you wanna share the widget below then please do! Thanks a ton :D



No comments:

Post a Comment