Monday, May 17, 2010

Going to the Studio

Hey guys!

If you havent heard yet, or dont know what i mean by the title, im going to the studio to record tomorrow! It my 3rd project and im looking forward to it! Im sure everything will be great, we are laying down drums - and hopefully bass tomorrow. God has blessed me with amazing roomates that push me in the right direction with both sound and lyrics - thanks guys! He has blessed me with a wonderful family back home. My friends. And a Fiance - Kelsie. On this CD will be a song i wrote for her called "The Right Piece." I am not sure what is in store for this CD, but i do know that God has already blessed me enough. I wont ask for success, i wont ask for rewards, or money, I already have everything i want/need. Thanks for opportunity Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment