Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Blog

Hey Folks!

May 8, 2010

Hey guys it's Jamie! Im just now getting involved with the whole blog thing! Its something my best friends Rusty and Amber Spearman have been pushing me to do for some time. I have never really had a desire to.... well no that's not true... I am just pretty lazy :D

Well with this blog i would just like to inform you of my list of a few things i wish to accomplish with my blog page:

  1. Show others what im doing in my life and ministry
  2. Show others where I am at with my music
  3. To allow people to respond to my music, ministry, and life by leaving a comment, donating to Jamie Harris Music, and most importantly to support this ministry through prayer
  4. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I hope that this blog is used not only as a page of information and updates, but as a tool for ministry :D
NOTE: If you have received a letter in the mail concerning the Jamie Harris Project Proposal 2010, and are wanting to donate then please use the PayPal link on the right.

2 comments: